Tuesday, January 31, 2006

An Ode

When I look at you, it is as if I am looking at a collage. You are like a collage with bright and radiant colors. Each color shows an aspect of you. These colors are so mesmerizing that I want to drown in them. Each one of them has a depth. Each one of them has a soul. And each one of them is intoxicating.

I don't know where to start and where to end. It is as if you were timeless. An object of beauty, and an object of endless joy. When I am with you, I savor every moment of this colorful experience. You look to me as you are a world in yourself. A world where you don't need much else. Your presence is a spiritual experience. Your words are engrossing. Your laughter is music.

Being with you is a journey through the lightness of being. Being with you is like an aspect of life never felt before. It is as if life is worth living for. And I still don't know if it is your magical eyes, your all-encompassing smile, or just your beautiful presence.

You are beautiful.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home